Neste Corporation managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016.
Such notifications must be made to Neste Corporation and the FIN-FSA immediately and no later than three (3) business days after the date of the transaction.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Fill in the Managers Transaction Form by saving the empty form to your computer
Open the saved file, fill in the form and save the completed form again to your computer.
Information needed on the form:
|Neste Corporation's LEI code||5493009GY1X8GQ66AM14|
|Shortname of Neste Corporation shares||NESTE|
|ISIN codes of Neste Corporation shares||FI0009013296|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
2. Send the completed form to Financial Supervisory Authority electronically via secured email system
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi
- Fill in your email address and the security code shown on the page, click "Continue". If you filled in the correct security code the secured email sending page will be opened.
- Fill in the recipient's address which is firstname.lastname@example.org and upload the completed form as attachment and send the email.
3. Send the completed form to Neste Corporation electronically
- Send the comppleted form via your email box to Neste Corporation email@example.com.
- Write "Notifications of manager's transactions as an email subject. Please, write also your contact information (phone or mobile number) in the email.
- If case of any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock Exchange Release
Neste Corporation publishes the notification it has received in a stock exchange release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, here.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.