Neste's financing consists of the following credit programs.
|Time||Amount, MEUR||Coupon rate||Issue price||Joint lead managers|
|7 year fixed rate note||1/2017||400||1,500||99,947||BNP Paribas, ING Bank N.V. and Nordea Bank AB (Publ)|
|7 year fixed rate note||1/2015**||500||2,125||99,467||
Barclays Bank PLC, Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, Danske Bank A/S and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International plc.
|7 year fixed rate note||2/2012*||400||4,00||99,533||Nordea Bank Finland Plc and SEB AB, Helsinki Branch|
*Neste tendered EUR 253 million of the bond in June 2017
**Neste tendered EUR 179 million of the bond in June 2017
Revolving credit facility 2014
- EUR 1.5 billion
- Tenor 5 years with two 1-year extension options at the approval of the banks.
- Co-ordinators: Barclays Bank PLC, Crédit Agricole CIB, Danske Bank and Pohjola Bank plc.
- Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers: Barclays Bank PLC, BNP Paribas, Crédit Agricole CIB, Danske Bank, DBS Bank Ltd, HSBC Bank plc, ING, Nordea, Pohjola Bank plc, SEB, Svenska Handelsbanken, Swedbank, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. and UniCredit.
- Lead Arrangers: Citibank, DNB Bank ASA, Intesa Sanpaolo, Scotiabank, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Westpac.
Domestic commercial paper program
- Total of EUR 400 million unsecured short term notes with maturities less than one year
- Dealers: Pohjola Bank, Nordea, Danske Bank, Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ), Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) and Swedbank AB (publ), Helsinki Branch.
Overdraft facilities for bank accounts with selected cash pool banks
Max. EUR 50 million per bank totalling EUR 150 million