- We are socially and environmentally responsible and economically viable
- All our actions are safe for us, our neighbors, contractors, customers and the environment
- We act responsibly in society and respect human rights wherever we operate
- We provide our customers with solutions that help tackle sustainability issues such as global climate change and improve local air quality
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders and participating in multi-stakeholder initiatives to help develop more sustainable solutions
- We use natural resources responsibly and are actively working towards a more sustainable resource and energy efficient supply chain
Neste follows the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and guidelines for good governance. In addition it operates in accordance with the UN Charter on Human Rights and core conventions of the International Labour Organization (ILO).