Whenever you order a service or product from us or visit our gas stations and enter into a customer relationship with us, we collect the following personal data about you:
- Contact information, such as name, address, telephone number and email address
- Personal identification number
- Financial information and data needed for credit control, such as debt collection details (if relevant) and result of credit worthiness check
- Order and transaction information, such as invoices or when visiting at Neste gas stations data relating to your purchases
- Payment information, including possible discount or loyalty card information
- Customer management information, such as marketing denials
- Recorded customer service conversations. With your permission, we collect information about your location so as to provide you with better customer service.
- We store all communications for two years maximum.
- Data on marketing and customer service actions (for example prize draw and competition data), consents and prohibitions
If you apply for a Neste card, or when using your Neste card, we will also collect the following data (about you):
- Neste card information, such as card owner and validity information
- Information necessary for preventing or revealing money laundering and combating terrorist financing and enabling Neste to comply with economic sanctions, always as required by local legislation.
Unless stated otherwise, we store customer information for the duration of the customer relationship and two more years for customer service purposes. During this time we may send you customer mail. Subsequently, we will retain your personal data for as long as required by a local law, such as national accounting and anti-money laundering legislation.