Neste owns a 60% share in Neste Jacobs, which offers technology, engineering and project management services and solutions. The American Jacobs Engineering Group owns the remaining 40% of Neste Jacobs.
Neste Jacobs is an independent engineering office that employs more than 1,000 engineering specialists and subcontractors that hold a key position in Neste's investment and development projects. Neste Jacobs also possesses globally recognized, top level expertise in oil refining and biotechnology.
In addition to oil refiners, Neste Jacobs serves companies in the gas, petrochemical and chemical industries as well as biotechnology on a global scale.