Neste’s HR policy is outlined in the company’s management system and includes the following key principles:
- emphasizing the importance of continuous development of leadership and corporate culture
- acting in line with the company’s values and underlining everyone’s responsibility for their professional development as a means to achieving excellent results
- guaranteeing equal rights and opportunities regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, political convictions, and other similar issues
- promoting a workplace where everyone understands the importance of their work in achieving common goals, and
- providing equal and fair compensation based on individual and team performance.
One of Neste’s central principles is to abide by all laws, statutes, and official regulations wherever the company operates and in all aspects of its operations and follow clear ethical standards and good practices.