- We are socially responsible, environmentally sound, and economically viable.
- All our actions are safe for us, our neighbors, contractors, customers, and the environment.
- We act responsibly in society and respect human rights wherever we operate.
- We provide our customers with products that help tackle sustainability issues such as global climate change and improving local air quality.
- We are committed to engaging with our stakeholders and participating in multistakeholder initiatives to help develop more sustainable solutions.
- We use natural resources responsibly and are actively working towards a more sustainable supply chain.
Neste observes the OECD’s recommendations for multinational companies and its recommendations on good corporate governance; and operates in accordance with the UN Charter on Human Rights and the ILO declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.