At Neste, our aim is to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. We help transport and cities, as well as customers in the aviation, polymers and chemicals sectors, to make their business more sustainable. To achieve this, we are committed to:
- Reducing our customers’ greenhouse gas emissions every year by at least 20 million tons CO2 equivalent by 2030.
- Reaching carbon neutral production by 2035.
- Reducing the use phase emission intensity of sold products by 50% by 2040 compared to 2020 levels.
Core themes of our strategy are the following:
- Grow renewable and circular solutions. We serve existing and new customers in the road transport, aviation, and polymers and chemicals markets. We grow our production capacity and strengthen and expand our renewable and circular feedstock supply.
- Create new markets to drive long-term growth. We innovate and commercialize new renewable and circular solutions for the next phases of growth. We continue having a strong presence in key markets and will create opportunities in new markets to serve our customers even better.
- Drive sustainable differentiation and value creation. We continue to develop our ability to source and process advanced feedstocks. We will develop next generation technologies and solutions according to our vision of leading the way towards a sustainable future together.
- Strengthen our foundation. We will intensify efforts to ensure consistently safe operation and we will drive our digital capabilities. We continue with our climate commitments and ensure high standards in sustainability and safety in everything we do.