We collect the following data about our company customer’s representatives:
- Contact information, such as name, address and telephone number
- Data relating to your profession, such as the name of your employer
- Recorded customer service conversations. With your permission, we collect information about your location so as to provide you with better customer service.
- We store all communications for two years maximum.
- Data on marketing and customer service actions, consents and prohibitions
- Information necessary for preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing and complying with economic sanctions, always as required by local legislation.
Unless otherwise specified, we collect and use your data based on our business interest to manage our customer relationship with your employer.
Neste collects and stores information about the service providers who are working for us. We collect name and contact information, job title, company, starting date and other business related information provided to us. When the relationship consists of service that requires specific skills or certifications, Neste collects information on company references, resumes and special skills or competences. Work hours are collected on company level but are occasionally given to Neste on personal level, depending on the contract.
We store the information for the duration of the relevant relationship. After that, contact information is stored for possible future contact. Resumes and other evidence on special skills or competences are stored for internal audit purposes with key user access only. We need to store some of the information also for bookkeeping purposes or to comply with other local legal obligations. We are reviewing our databases to keep it up to date and avoid storing old or inaccurate information on our databases.
Other important stakeholders
From persons that are regarded important to Neste’s business, like for example political influencers we store name and contact information. We are reviewing our databases to keep it up to date and avoid storing old or inaccurate information on our databases.