We collect the following data about our company customers' and suppliers' contact persons:
- Contact information, such as name, email address and telephone number
- Job title, company and other business-related information provided to us
- Recorded customer service conversations. With your permission, we collect information about your location so as to provide you with better customer service.
- We store all customer service communications for two years maximum.
- Data on marketing and customer service actions, consents and prohibitions as well as any feedback, service requests and questions given to us
- Information necessary for preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing and complying with economic sanctions, always as required by local legislation.
Unless otherwise specified, we collect and use your data based on our business interest to manage our customer relationship. We store the information for the duration of the relevant business relationship.
After the customer relationship the information is stored for possible future contact as a prospect. We are reviewing our contact databases to keep it up to date and to avoid storing old or inaccurate information on our customer contact database.