We collect the following data about our company customer’s representatives:
- Contact information, such as name, address and telephone number
- Data relating to your profession, such as the name of your employer
- Recorded customer service conversations. With your permission, we collect information about your location so as to provide you with better customer service.
- We store all communications for two years maximum.
- Data on marketing and customer service actions, consents and prohibitions
- Information necessary for preventing money laundering and combating terrorist financing and complying with economic sanctions, always as required by local legislation.
Unless otherwise specified, we collect and use your data based on our business interest to manage our customer relationship with your employer.